Saturday, December 10, 2016

Merry Christmas and a ThankYou

This post is a bit personal, but I really need to share a few things.  The photo was taken at our chapter Christmas party.  It shows a group of absolutely wonderful people.  It has been a tough year for me, and I haven't been able to make it to our monthly meetings.  They have kept me in the loop with emails and have been a huge encouragement for me.  These people work SO hard to help our chapter grow and donate untold hours to push forward the research on our Germans from Russia ancestors.  This is my chance to publicly thank all of them for the many things they do.  It was a great party by the way. Here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and wishing you all the blessings you deserve. You are truly my people...

No comments:

Post a Comment