Tuesday, May 5, 2020

How Are You Spending Your Time?

Life has changed so much over the past two months.  Of course we have plenty to do, but it seems to me there is ample time without the spring sports and school extra curricular activities.  Churches and other venues closed... so, what are you doing to be productive?  I have done SO MUCH research!  I am pouring over my Pleve Charts, Censuses, Church Records, family documents, keeping in touch with distant family.  I'm appreciating the time I never seem to find in other circumstances.  I decided to share my latest project, and I'm pretty proud of it. This is a huge chart that I purchased at Roots Tech.  It shows seven generations of our family, starting with our children.  Let's make the most of this strange situation we find ourselves experiencing. 

1 comment:

  1. American Historical Society Of Germans From Russia but nothing is in german language ..

    So I´m wondering how the next Roots Tech connect will be, or even the one after that one in 2021 ..

    Only (english speaking) american chapters around ..

    I was working in familysearch .. (not at my own lines) but at the "Zaretzka" Name and came across that/those Zaretzki family/ies (L1F3-VGB) (LV7J-QST) from russia poland germany ...

    Found some source after changing some spelling of names back to the german/european way and merged / added / linked already known information and document hints in familysearch...

    (https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/1068/images/K_1774_080533-0602?treeid=&personid=&hintid=&queryId=e5abf169a15b476fd0fd1839d12ee721&usePUB=true&_phsrc=gXQ1&_phstart=successSource&usePUBJs=true&pId=921789)

    Maybe someone else likes to help those californians either ..

    Greetings from Berlin-Germany

    ReplyDelete