Sunday, July 29, 2018

Family Search

Hey folks, just wanted to remind you to check out Family Search frequently.  It seems like there is  always a fun and new feature coming out, not to mention many new records for your research every day.  My new favorite is the Ancestor Photo Game, where you identify photos of your ancestors.  Of course I got them all right because I seem to spend as much time with the dead as the living!  I love the updates I receive on my pioneer ancestors and any connected stories.  The infographic they have created is fascinating.  It shows the average age your ancestors married, the countries of their birth, most common birth month, least common names, the percentage of ancestors who immigrated to another country, etc.  Also fun, the notifications that tell you that it's an ancestors birthday or anniversary, and includes their relationship to you.  Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment